NATIONAL BIOSAFETY AUTHORITY
The National Biosafety Authority (NBA) will be holding its inaugural Media Awards in December 2020.
The Awards entry is open to all practicing journalists from both the public and private media institutions including freelancers.
The awards seeks to encourage and celebrate sustained media commitment and support for NBA’s mandate, regulation and contribution to biosafety and biotechnology. The Awards will also honor excellence for quality and investigative driven journalism.
The Authority hereby invites journalists to submit entries for the FIRST MEDIA AWARDS. The ceremony will be held in December at a venue to be announced.
Submissions should reflect the NBA, its mandate, activities and issues related to biosafety and biotechnology.
Specific entry requirements and terms may be obtained from NBA offices (Plot 100 NAPSA Building, Ibex Hill), NBA website (www.nbazambia.org.zm), Facebook or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Entries should have been published or broadcast between November 2019 and November 2020. Closing date for receiving entries is 1st December, 2020.
- Best print media journalist award- news
- Best print media journalist award- features
- Best radio journalist award –News
- Best radio journalist award – documentaries
- Best television journalist award- documentaries
- Best television journalist award- News
- Best internet-based reporting
- Media Awards Guidelines – Media Awards Guidelines [Click]
- Entry Form – Media Awards Entry Form [Click]
For further enquiries contact:
National Biosafety Authority,
P.O Box 51119,